Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Woe is me I stepped in poo!

Ok, I know it has been forever since I've (Victoria) posted anything (this has been a CRAZY Christmas season) but I had to write this down. So funny.

So Stephen, the faithful stalwart he is, went home teaching tonight. Very good. He even visited an extra family to see if they needed help for Christmas. Two thumbs up. As he walks in the door, with an anxious wife waiting to greet him, I hear - "OH gross - what is that?!" We look down at the carpet right by our entrance and see a brown spot. After the removal of his shoe, Stephen takes a whiff and exclaims, "No! Dog poo...gross!"

Then proceeded countless exclamations of "This is so gross", "I can't believe how gross this is", "This is why I don't want a pet", "This is so gross", "this is so gross", "ew, I can't believe how gross this is", "ich I hate this - this is so gross".

As an innocent bystander in the kitchen (a good 10 feet away from the incident) I can't help to find this situation hilarious! Stephen doesn't really complain about anything related to cleaning so to hear him go on and on about how gross and "crappy" the situation was hit a funny bone for me. He literally went on about for 20 minutes!!!

Now he's off to his brother's to get some deodorant and I can only imagine that we will hear it a few more times (at least) when he gets back.

Woe is Stephen. He stepped in doggy poo.

Cheers! Hope all of your seasons are merry and bright! I intend to update this site at some point...after all the homemade gifts are finished and out I'd say.

PS....My darling sister Amo (anne marie) definitely wins the "woe is me" category of the week. Her 2 year old twins dumped yogurt all over their piano keys. Ouch. That must have been a pain to clean.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Poor Steve! Very funny to imagine his ranting and raving. Hope the smell's gone.

Anne Marie said...

Hey, girl, I want some more stories and tidbits from your life! Fill me in soon.

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Dudes. I need updates. How have you BEEN?!