Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Beginning

Well we're jumping on the blog-waggon. I (Victoria) actually did blogging back in high school with friends, but now as so many of our friends and family are joining the craze again, I feel motivated to start tracking the married life of Stephen and me.

An initial note:

Our website is "stevenme.blogspot.com" meaning Steve and Me. Only too late did I realize that by shortening "and" to "n" I ended up with the misspelling of Stephen's name. As Alison realized, a heck of a lot of names for blogs are already taken! Oh well, I doubt he'll mind too much, he'll probably laugh at me as he usually does and be glad I didn't write Stefan instead. (He really dislikes being called that).

Well whoever reads this, I hope you enjoy our silly little life. Stephen's busy, I'm a little wacky but most importantly we're happy!

No comments: