Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tagged: My Husband

My feet still stink but my sister has this on her blog and I wanted to post it really fast:

What is his name? Stephen/Steve/Honey Bunches
How long have you been together? Married 1 year 3 months today!
How long did you date? Does the engagement count?....5 months if it does...
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? I start to feel like I ate too much if I eat as much as Steve - he's muscular and way taller than me so it should always be him.
Who said I love you first? Steve - I was so surprised I didn't know what to say back!
Who is taller? Only if I wore 12" heels could I be taller.
Who sings better? Ask Steve..
Who is smarter? Stephen is amazingly smart. I do pretty well for myself though. I'd say he's smarter overall but I beat him hands down for memory skills.
Whose temper is worse? Sadly there is no contest - me.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me.
Who does the dishes? Pretty equal I'd say.
Who pays the bills? Stephen (and I love him for that)
Who cooks dinner? Almost always me, but Stephen is a champion dinner maker when I'm exhausted or don't want to cook.
Who drives when you are together? Stephen. (When we were dating, he thought I was kind of a scary driver...)
Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we both do a pretty good job.
Who kissed who first? Stephen kissed me under the stars by a warm fire as we cuddled underneath blankets in his parents backyard. He first recited me a poem he wrote and then kissed me. (Super duper cute! and from that moment I knew he was a fantastic kisser! ;0) )
Who asked who out? Stephen asked me to go skiing with him...which led to a broken leg and an eternal bond!
Who proposed? Stephen...after months of waiting for a ring!
Who is more sensitive? I'm so offended you asked that question!! uh, me.
What's one thing you love about your husband? Stephen is very, very patient. When I am extremely grumpy he patiently waits for the storm to clear.
Who wears the pants in the family? I'm earning our livelihood for the mostpart but Steve deals with bugs and mice so I guess both of us.

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Very fun, friend! Steve's definitely a keeper. What a romantic guy to write you a poem before your first kiss! And I think you and I must be cut from the same fabric, reading some of your answers.

Anne Marie said...

I'd love to read more posts this week if you get a chance!